Qatar Police Clearance Certificate
Qatar PCC an official legal document used to specify that the person does do any illegal activities in Qatar territory. The Police department is the designated authority of issuing PCC, but in sometimes government authorities will do this task. Name of the police clearance certificate is varied from country to country, like good contact certificate, good citizen certificate, judicial extracts, PCC, etc.. To obtain a police clearance certificate we have to face so many legal proceedings.
Documents required for obtaining a PCC in Qatar
- Passport copy
- Qatar ID copy
- Full set of fingerprints attested by local authority/consulate if outside of country.
- One Passport Size Photo
Qatar PCC has a great value in every country, and it is a genuine document. Before issuing a police clearance certificate the Qatar police will conduct an inquiry to know about the applicant. Qatar PCC contains a sincere and forthright process. The Qatar police clearance certificate has certain validity after that it will expire.
If a person wants to go to a foreign country and he has already lived in Qatar for more than 2 years, to obtain destination counties visa he has to submit a Qatar PCC to prove that he has no criminal background in Qatar. If the Qatar police authority will find out that a person commits any unlawful activities in the country, the government will not permit PCC to that person.
Apostille/Embassy Legalization Service
Qatar is not a member of hague convention. So it is necessary to to follow the legalization procedure. To obtain this certification we have to submit required documents to the concerned authority. In most countries Embassy is the mandatory authority of issuing this certification.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- To obtain higher study from a foreign university, you should take educational certificate attestation from the concerned country’s embassy to prove your educational level.
- For residence visa or family visa purposes, we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc.
- For job/ employment purposes, you should submit an attested educational certificate to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should submit an attested birth certificate of your child in the destination country.
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration, you should attest the required commercial certificate.
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc.
- Time frame: 7 working days+ international courier