To obtain Tanzanian certificate of good conduct, just authorize our representative with a notarized power of attorney (sometimes it has to be apostilled). Then you may continue to do your business and we will launch the process without your presence.
As a result, we’ll send to your address by registered mail a properly legalized document that you’ve applied for.

For documents that cannot be obtained, transferred or delivered from Uzbekistan to another country without personal presence of the holder:

  • Work Books
  • Pension Cards
  • Military Service Books
  • Driver’s License
  • Passport
  • Duplicate Marriage Certificates (if the marriage has been already dissolved)
  • Duplicate Birth Certificates for persons who have already died

Contact our manager if you want to obtain a document from Poland to the country where you are staying now.