How To Apply?
The easiest way to apply for PCC is online. There are many websites that deal in this direction. However, you can get it offline as well. After completing all the essential procedures and submitting the needed documents, get it from the Dubai Police office.
What Documents Are Needed For Police Clearance Certificate?
- Completed application form.
- Colored copy of UAE identity card.
- Full set of fingerprints impressions (If your Emirates ID has expired prior to 6 months or you don’t have an Emirates ID)
- One passport size photograph (without spectacles & Cap).-(to recheck this with Police headquarters website)
- Purpose to apply for Police Clearance Certificate (Immigration Authority Letter) or letter explaining the reasons for PCC.
- Self-Attested photocopies of your passports (current & old optional) and any other Identity document like Emirates ID or UAE driving license.
- Copy of your Work Permit/Residence Permit/ Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
- Documentary proof of last residential address in UAE (DEWA bill)
The Police Clearance Certificate can be issued in both the languages Arabic and English.
- Processing Time –It generally takes around 3-4 working days to issue the original PCC under normal mode of processing.
Validity of Certificate: three months from the date of issue.
Apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on public documents such as birth certificates, court orders, or any other document issued by a public authority so that they can be recognised in foreign countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty.
The UAE is not a member of the Apostille Convention, this is why all documents must be legalized (authenticated) by the Embassy of the UAE. We provide fast and reliable document legalization services of all legalization steps in the United Arab Emirates.
Embassy Legalization Procedure for UAE:
- Step one : Notary Public or State Authority
- Step Two : MOFA Attestation
- Step three : Embassy legalization
1, Original copy of document;
2, Photo page copy of passport;
3, Application form;
Time frame: 7 working days+ international courier