The Consular Section does not issue Police Checks. Spanish national can request a Police Check by any of the following options:
- By post.
- Online (for Electronic DNI holders only).
- Personally through the Consular Section: the Police Check can be collected at any of the Regional Department of the Ministry of Justice.
The application is formed by two parts: firstly, the personal details of the applicant. And secondly, the personal details of the authorise person who will be collecting the Police Check in Spain. You will need to bring to this Consular Office:
– Application form.
– Photocopy of DNI or passport of the applicant (it will be legilised at the Consular Office).
– Photocopy of DNI or NIE of the person collecting the Police Check in Spain.
The authorised person will have to pay an administrative fee through Form 790. If you need the form, please contact us to get it for free.
If you are not a Spanish National you can obtain a National Police Check by any of the following options:
- Power of Attorney: you can request a Power of Attorney in the Consular Office in order to obtain your National Police Check in Spain. With this, you will be authorising someone in Spain to collect your Police records.
- Request your National Police Check directly to the Spanish Ministry of Justice:
– In person.
– By post.
– Online: you will need a Spanish Digital Certificate to do so.
- By hiring the services of a ‘Gestoria’ in Spain. Gestorias in Spain are companies that undertake administrative works of all kind.
Processing time: 7-10 working days
DOCUMENTOS Y CERTIFICADOS ACADÉMICOS
Graduado escolar, título universitario y de posgrado, certificado de notas, expediente académico, carta de recomendación, certificado de idiomas, programa académico, etc.
DOCUMENTOS DE REGISTRO
Certificado de nacimiento, certificado de defunción, certificado de matrimonio, certificado de empadronamiento, certificado de discapacidad, fe de vida, libro de familia, certificado de antecedentes penales, etc.
Sentencia judicial, sentencia de divorcio, poder notarial, testamento, contrato, certificado del Registro Mercantil, estatuto, trámite de adopción, escritura, acta, etc.
Certificado médico, historia clínica, factura, nómina, permiso de conducir, DNI, pasaporte, trámite de adopción, certificado de calidad, balance de situación financiera,