There are two service options available for your Police Certificate:
- Standard service – £45.00 (10 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch)
- Premium service – £80.00 (2 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch)
International mailing cost to China: £48.00
What you will need
- Proofs of your current address
- A recent passport style colour photograph
- Copies of your passport(s) / travel document / official photographic identity document
- Copies of any necessary legal documents e.g. Power of Attorney, authorisation document,signed letter of authority etc (if applicable).
- Your at least 10 years address history
- Endorser details
Apostille and Legalization for all UK and overseas applicants
1, Photo page of passport；
2, Original copy；
Standard processing time : 3-10 working days, expedited service may apply.
The apostille can be attached to nearly all UK documents that need to be used in another country for official matters. We will ensure all documents are suitable for processing and provide solicitor certification if required.
We can Apostille/Legalization the following documents from UK:
Embassy attestation of documents can take 5 to 10 working days. The procedure varies by embassy and our experience can save you time and money. Working with the embassies every day we ensure best practice is used to reduce turnaround times and to limit delays. We speak to many customers that have not been able to organise their own attestation. It is vital that documents are checked before submission to the embassy to avoid wasted time and unnecessary expenses.
For more information on how our service will help you do not hesitate to contact us today. Tell us what documents you need to process and which country you will be submitting your documents to you. We can then confirm the fees and current completion time frames.
We also legalise documents at the following –
Other embassies legalisation services are offered, please contact us if the embassy attestation service you require is not listed.